Software Engineering Blog

A New Chapter [n]

We can all look back on our lives and identify significant events that would be considered the end of one chapter and the beginning of a new one in our lives. Some of them may be graduating from high school or college, starting a new job, getting married, having a baby, and loosing a loved one. What makes these events an inflection point in our lives that change the way we live the rest of our lives? I know in my life they basically change the core knowledge, belief, values, and/or routine of our regular lives. For me, graduating from a graduate program not only provided me with future opportunities that were not necessarily available without the degree, but I moved and took on a new job as well. The changes in my life as a result of earning the degree impacted how I behaved and chose to live into the future.

Are you tired of the mundane and routine? Are you ready for a life changing experience full of new knowledge, insight, and innovative ideas. If so, do something about it. Explore today how “A New Chapter [n]” can be written in your life with a Master of Science in Software Engineering from West Virginia University Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering only online part-time program. Are you read? Apply today!

Dale

“The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author (s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of West Virginia University.”